Monday, January 08, 2007

The pox

Well, we've got the pox. The chicken pox that is. Not me...I had them when I was seven. My niece. Who will be seven in a few days. Who is quarrantined for seven days.

**Edit: The oldest and the middle kids have the pox. I've suggested that we mingle the youngest with the older two and just get this thing over with. ARGHHHHHHHHHH!

Itchy.
Calamine lotion.
Chicken jokes.
Cabin fever.
Thank God for the Nintendo DS.

Oh yeah. We asked the doctor. We're not contagious. Only the pocky one is.

A close friend of my family--the man who introduced my mom and dad on the blind date that led to marriage four weeks later--had a stroke last night. His right side is non-functional, and he is unable to speak. Please pray for healing for him. I've seen God work a miracle already this week. So, I buh-lieve.

Thanks!

No comments: