Sunday, January 07, 2007

Sunday...football...

This morning started out rough! Screaming kids (not ill, just on sugar highs) until 2AM coupled with having to get up relatively early equals a slow start. Add in losing my glasses (without which I am blinder than a bat--since I don't have that radar sonar thing going for me) and my blood pressure was a bit high from the beginning.

But church was...amazing. God has a way of confirming what He is speaking...especially when I am questioning His voice vs. my imagination. Pastor John preached about salt. I'm sure that you have no idea what that is significant...haha

Football. My Pats didn't let me down. The cooled those NY Jets.

And today I learned something new. Not all quarterbacks are pretty boys. If you don't believe me, check out the highlight reel for the Jets on SportsCenter tonight.

No comments: