Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Friends

So, tonight I discovered yet another heart issue that needs to be addressed. My mind. My mind goes places that it should not go. I've not heard from a friend in a few days, and I thought she was mad at me. Can you say insecure? Tonight we talked for an hour, and everything is, of course, just fine. She's been really busy and I've been preoccupied.

*wipes sweat off brow*

*Disclaimer*

As you can tell, I use my blog to write out what I am going through. It's my hope that I present the problem and the resolution. This blog is raw. Yeah, I'm pointing out the obvious. I honestly never thought I'd have anyone read it. And now that I do, I'm trying not to be too self-conscious. For me, this is a learning experience, albeit a public learning experience.

No comments: