Sunday, January 28, 2007

Transition to new blog

Hello all!

Just wanted to let you know that I am transitioning from blogger to wordpress. I've had technical difficulties for a week or two now on blogger, and I've decided that it is making blogging difficult.

If you have me on your blogroll, please change the address to: http://deneenwhite.wordpress.com

I'll ask you to have some patience with me. My new blog is a work in progress. I cannot move the content of this blog to my new blog because blogger beta does not allow the transfer of data...or perhaps wordpress cannot work with blogger beta. Irregardless, I'm transitioning, and will begin to update consistently on that blog rather than this blog.

FYI--wordpress has a lot of features built into their system that currently require outside programs to be embedded into your blog.

Any questions, ask!

No comments: