Sunday, January 14, 2007

Today's sermon


I have some gifted friends. If you read my earlier post, you'll know that my friend Colleen preached at church today...she shared about the healing that God has done in her life. Let me tell you something...and I'm not saying this because I'm biased and know how awesome she is. That message was amazing. What was awesome is that it was not contrived. She dug deep for the message, but it was her. Her story. Her testimony. The healing that God has done in her life.

From what I hear--and what I sense--God did some awesome things through the message. What I love about God is that He works in the everyday occurences in our lives. It is our reaction to circumstances that create our opportunities.

I am so humbled to have such amazing friends, such an amazing church family, such an amazing pastor.

And just think.

The best is truly yet to come.

No comments: