Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Job interview

I have a job interview on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I get the job, I'll be working with a Korean company that does dental implants. The job will be in Center City (YAY!) where I would love to work. They are opening a manunfacturing plant in Fairless Hills, PA (Bucks County,) which will create 200 new jobs in the area. They have offices in NY and CA, as well as Seoul, Korea. It seems like a great opportunity.

And...on our very brief phone interview, I didn't make an arse of myself. It's already looking better than the last interview.

I'm seeing an Asian theme in my life. Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm.

Please pray for me...that God will open up the proper door at the proper time...SOON. I've enjoyed my time establishing myself back in NJ, but if I don't get out of this house to work, I may lose my mind.

No comments: